Get Theses FREE bonuses with every purchase!
*** GET 24/7 PROMOTION ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK***
***GET AN INTERVIEW ON OUR BLOG***
***GET YOUR MUSIC OR VIDEOS POSTED ON OUR BLOG***
***GET YOUR MIXTAPE REVIEWED AND PROMOTED FOR FREE***
Are LEASING RIGHTS: If you buy beats on vkushbeats.com in the form of Leasing Rights, you are purchasing a legitimate license to the instrumental beat(s). If you Lease rap beats on this site you gain the right to sell up to 4,000 units over a song you record or for a project such as a film. You do not gain the right to resell or redistribute the instrumental in any way. Also, we retain the right to sell unlimited leases until exclusive rights have been sold. If the beat contains any samples it is the responsibility of the artist (you, the customer) to clear the samples with appropriate parties.
EXCLUSIVE BEATS RIGHTS:
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into on the 01-01-13 serves as a legally binding contract between vkushbeats.com producer (Bryan Ellis ) and ( ). This agreement grants the Licensee exclusive rights to the instrumental named ”
Exclusive rights allow the Licensee to use the Instrumental for unlimited commercial recordings or broadcasts. The Licensor has full rights to record, alter, mix the Instrumental in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the Instrumental). The Licensee must give full credit to the Licensor as on all commercial recordings. Upon purchasing exclusive rights, the Licensor still owns copyright to the Instrumental but is no longer able to resell the Instrumental.
1. The Licensor expressly forbids resale or other distribution of the Instrumental, either as they exist or any modification thereof. The Licensor can not sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, remix, rearrange, remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or transfer rights under to another user (example – Record Label, another production company, another producer), or for use in any competitive product without written consent and or another license agreement.
2. If the Instrumental includes samples, the Licensee understands that the sequence and music arrangement is considered original work. Samples may not be cleared for composition, and Licensee is required seek clearance for the samples. The Licensee is responsible for cleng all samples used (if any) and that the Licensor cannot and will not be held liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the Licensee uses in conjunction with the composition/arrangement that is being licensed in this agreement.
3. Licensee must supply the Licensor with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using the Instrumental.
4. Licensee must include credits to Licensor on all physical media containing a portion or sum of the Instrumental that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD’s, CD covers, Cassette tapes, Cards, Mixtapes, Websites, etc.
5. Licensee must contact and inform Licensor of CD sales if the Instrumental is used for commercial purposes with a record label with gross revenue of over $1,000,000, the Licensor must receive credit for the Instrumental, unless agreed upon otherwise by the two parties.
6. Written consent is require if the Instrumental is to be used for Radio Broadcast, Commercial Advertisement, Television Broadcast, Video Games, Internet, On-hold & In House Background Music, or film Soundtracks.
By receiving this contract via email, you automatically agree to the terms stated above and gain exclusive rights to the Instrumental.
Note: Custom production is the same thing as exclusive beats for sale, the only difference is the beat is produced from scratch to meet your specific needs. You tell us what to make and we start it off! Your rap/hip hop beats will always be top notch when you go to VKUSHBEATS.COM because we go the extra mile to perfect your sound. Custom production is done as 50/50, meaning 50% down payment to start and 50% upon completion and satisfaction. Though the down payment is not refundable the second payment is only paid when you’re satisfied with all your exclusive beats. We are currently charging 50% off our normal price plus additional bulk deals. If the beat contains any samples it is the responsibility of the artist (you, the customer) to clear the samples with appropriate parties.